Excel2LaTeXThe best way I found to translate Excel
tables to LaTex is using OpenOffice (Excel2Tex add-in in Excel sucks!
Or at least, so it does on my Pc using XP & Office 2007)
Once you have installed the latest OpenOffice release, follow:
The code is taken from:
You can also add a botton in the toolbar (quoting from jarom):
To add a toolbar button (or Menu item):
- Tools -> Customize -> Toolbars (or Menu to add a menu item)
- Select the toolbar you want to add the button to, then click "Add..."
- Scroll down to expand "OpenOffice.org Macros" in the left pane.
- My Macros -> Calc2LaTeX -> Calc2LaTeX
- Then select "Main" in the right hand, and click Add
- Back in the Toolbars (or Menus) tab, select Modify, and Rename to
- I changed the Icon to something that looks like a table.